Monday 14 February 2022

Spring is in the air!

 


Spring is in the air!
Maybe time to blow new life into my blog?! On reading back I enjoy what I have posted so far. It is encouraging to pick this up again. There is so much beauty to share. 
Hope you will follow me on my steps into spring?

The snowdrops are plentiful in the garden. When I first moved in (in the month November), I was so curious to see what the garden would do. Only one bunch of snowdrops appeared in the spring time. With the advice of BBC's Gardener's World in mind I split them up and replanted them in families all over the place. One bunch seems to exist of a zillion tiny bulbs. They are absolutely all over the place now.

The painting by Laetitia de Haas I bumped into on a Belgian auctioneer's site.There is always so much solitude in her paintings. I just love the antique glass vase, so beautiful.

Now, this is a blog about stitching, about crafts. Somewhere I must have a snowdrop cross stitch item, which I made many moons ago as a teenieweenie curtain. But where is it?! If found I will add it to the post.

Happy Valentine! Happy Spring! 









No comments:

Post a Comment